1. "Look what your brother did to the door! Ain't he got no pride in his home?"
- The Cook, from The Texas Chain Saw Massacre
2. "If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So pretty please, with sugar on top. Clean the fucking car"
- Winston, aka "The Wolf", Pulp Fiction
3. "All right, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up"
- Norma Desmond, Sunset Boulevard
4. "You gotta be fuckin' kidding"
- Palmer, 1982's The Thing
5. "The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist"
- Verbal, The Usual Suspects
6. "Hey, don't knock masturbation! It's sex with someone I love"
- Alvy Singer, Annie Hall
7. "Wendy? darling? Light of my life. I'm not gonna hurt ya. You didn't let me finish my sentence. I said, I'm not gonna hurt ya. I'm just going to bash your brains in"
- Jack Torrence, The Shining
8. "$10,000 for me by myself. For that you get the head, the tail, the whole damn thing"
- Captain Quint, Jaws
9. "Made it, Ma! Top of the world!"
- Cody Jarrett, White Heat
10. "I've... seen things... you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannehauser Gate. All those... moments... will be lost in time, like... tears in rain. Time.. to die"
- Roy Batty, Blade Runner
11. "I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!"
- Howard Beale, Network
12. "Ricky, I'm going to miss you. Apparently you're the only one in Casablanca with less scruples than I"
- Captain Renault, Casablanca
13. "Fiendish Dr. Wu, you done FUCKED UP NOW!"
- Black Dynamite, Black Dynamite
14. "You're gonna be dumb enough to pull a gun on a man, you better be smart enough to pull the trigger"
- Tyrone Washington, The Boys in Company C
15. "I kick ass for the Lord!"
- Father McGruder, Dead Alive
16. "Oh, in the name of God! Now I know what it feels like to BE God!"
- Henry Frankenstein, Frankenstein
17. "You gonna eat your fat?"
- Spalding, Caddyshack
18. "I can't lie to you about your chances, but... you have my sympathies"
- Ash, Alien
19. "Oh my God Almighty! Someone has sent me a bowel movement!"
- Babs Johnson, Pink Flamingos
20. "What we got here is... failure to communicate"
- Captain, Cool Hand Luke
21. "We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off"
- Tyler Durden, Fight Club
22. "We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold"
- Raoul Duke, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
23. "We grow copious amounts of ganja, yah? And you're carrying a wasted girl and a bag of fertilizer. You don't look like your average horti-fucking-culturalist!"
- Winston, Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels
24. "You best start believing in ghost stories, Miss Turner... you're in one!"
- Capt. Barbpossa, Pirates of the Carribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl
25. "I don't wanna kill anybody. But if I gotta get out that door, and you're standing in my way, one way or the other, you're gettin' outta my way"
- Mr. Pink, Reservoir Dogs
26. "Have you ever heard of Kurgaal? It is a prison below Omsk. Many men have gone there. Few have returned. I have returned. After fifteen years... I... have returned"
- Dr. Vitus Verdegast, 1934's The Black Cat
27. "No, Mr. Bond, I expect you to DIE!"
- Auric Goldfinger, Goldfinger
28. "You probably heard we ain't in the prisoner-takin' business; we in the killin' Nazi business. And cousin, business is a-boomin'"
- Lt. Aldo Raine, Inglourious Basterds
29. "There was me... that is Alex... and my three droogs, that is Pete, Georgie, and Dim, and we sat in the Korova Milkbar trying to make up our rassoodocks what to do with the evening"
- Alex, A Clockwork Orange
30. "You know, Jill, you remind me of my mother. She was the biggest whore in Alameda and the finest woman that ever lived. Whoever my father was - for an hour or for a month - he must have been a happy man"
- Cheyenne, Once Upon a Time in the West
31. "Do not concentrate on the finger or you will miss all of the heavenly glory!"
- Lee, Enter the Dragon
32. "My mom and dad are gonna be so mad at me!"
- Stu, Scream
33. "I read somewhere their periods attract bears. Bears can smell the menstruation"
- Brick Tamland, Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy
34. "We blew it"
- Wyatt, Easy Rider
35. "Fuck you. That's my name. You know why, mister? You drove a Hyundai to get here. I drove an eighty-thousand dollar BMW. THAT'S my name. And your name is you're wanting"
- Blake, Glengarry Glen Ross
36. "And to think... I hesitated"
- Channing Cenobite, Hellbound: Hellraiser II
37. "I do wish we could chat longer, but... I'm having an old friend for dinner"
- Hannibal Lecter, The Silence of the Lambs
38. "You see, Jason was my son, and today is his birthday..."
- Pamela Voorhees, 1980's Friday the 13th
39. "The future has taken root in the present"
- Merlin, Excalibur
40. "That which is eternal cannot die. But if it's any consolation, sweet Alex, THAT HURT LIKE HELL!"
- The Djinn, Wishmaster
41. "Of course he has a knife. He ALWAYS has a knife! We ALL have knives! It's 1183 and we're barbarians!"
- Eleanor of Aquitaine, The Lion in Winter
42. "I can tell you with no ego, this is my finest sword. If on your journey, you should encounter God, God will be cut"
- Hattori Hanzo, Kill Bill, Vol. 1
43. "They're coming to get you, Barbara!"
- Johnny Night of the Living Dead
44. "I really have nothing to say, but I want to say it all the same"
- Guido, Fellini's 8 1/2
45. "Dead? No excuse for laying off work"
- Supreme Being, Time Bandits
46. "Genetic power is the most awesome force the planet's ever seen, but you wield it like a kid that's found his dad's gun"
- Dr. Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park
47. "All right, no one is to stone ANYONE until I blow this whistle"
- Jewish Official, Life of Brian
48. "Our battle, our struggle, is to create art. Our weapon is the moving picture. Because we have the moving picture, our paintings will grow and recede; our poetry will be shadows that lengthen and conceal; our light will play across living faces that laugh and agonize; and our music will linger and finally overwhelm, because it will have a context as certain as the grave. We are scientists engaged in the creation of memory... but our memory will neither blur nor fade"
- F.W. Murnau, Shadow of the Vampire
49. "Where there's a will - and there is a fucking will - there's a way - and there is a fucking way"
- Teddy Bass, Sexy Beast
50. "I think only stupid people have good relationships"
- Enid, Ghost World
51. "Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room!"
- President Merkin Muffley, Dr. Strangelove, or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb
52. "God, how I hate the twentieth century"
- Gen. George S. Patton, Patton
53. "This car is 100% death proof. Only to get the benefit of it, honey, you really gotta be sitting in my seat"
- Stuntman Mike, Death Proof
54. "Aren't you a healer and a vessel for the holy spirit? When are you coming over and make my son hear again? Can't you do that?"
- Daniel Plainview, There Will Be Blood
55. "For as long as I can remember I always wanted to be a gangster"
- Henry Hill, Goodfellas
56. "Men, you are about to embark on a great crusade to stamp out runaway decency in the west. Now you men will only be risking your lives, whilst I will be risking an almost certain Academy Award nomination for Best Supporting Actor"
- Hedley Lamaar, Blazing Saddles
57. "An old man dies. A young woman lives. A fair trade. I love you, Nancy."
- John Hartigan, Sin City
58. "This is the West, sir. When the legend becomes fact, print the legend."
- Maxwell Scott, The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance
59. "Immediately after making this statement, Royal realized that it was true"
- Narrator, The Royal Tenenbaums
60. "I hired these guys for three days a week and they just started showing up every day. That was four years ago"
- Rob Gordon, High Fidelity
61. "You see, in this world there’s two kinds of people, my friend; those with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig"
- Blondie, The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
62. "Oh no, it wasn't the airplanes. It was beauty killed the beast"
- Carl Denham, King Kong
63. "There's more to life than a little money, you know. Don'tcha know that? And here ya are, and it's a beautiful day. Well. I just don't understand it"
- Marge Gunderson, Fargo
64. "But, Mrs. Mulwray, I goddamn near lost my nose. And I like it. I like breathing through it. And I still think you're hiding something"
- Jake Gittes, Chinatown
65. "Two households, different as dried plums and pears In fair Manhattan, where we lay our scene"
- Lemmy, Tromeo and Juliet
66. "You *are* home"
- Penny Lane, Almost Famous
67. "One thing about living in Santa Carla I never could stomach; all the damn vampires"
- Grandpa, The Lost Boys
68. "Saigon... shit; I'm still only in Saigon... "
- Capt. Willard, Apocalypse Now
69. "Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn"
- Alfred, The Dark Knight
70. "I like simple pleasures, like butter in my ass, lollipops in my mouth. That's just me. That's just something that I enjoy"
- Floyd Gondolli, Boogie Nights
71. "Mrs. Robinson, if you don't mind my saying so, this conversation is getting a little strange"
- Banjamin Braddock, The Graduate
72. "Certainly. You take the blonde, I'll take the one in the turban"
- Igor, Young Frankenstein
73. "They're going to search me when I first meet them, right? So I can't have a weapon on me then. But if Clemenza can figure a way to have a weapon planted there for me, then I'll kill them both"
- Michael Corleone, The Godfather
74. "You are a vicious bastard Rotelli. I'm glad you're dead!"
- The Joker, Batman
75. "Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die"
- Inigo Montoya, The Princess Bride
76. "The only hand on your pecker is going to be your own"
- Fenwick, Diner
77. "Therefore let us be happy while we are happy. Let us be kind, generous, affectionate and good. It is necessary and not at all shameful to take pleasure in the little world"
- Gustav Adolf Ekdahl, Fanny and Alexander
78. "Australia. What fresh hell is this?"
- Captain Stanley, The Proposition
79. "Son of a bitch, I'm sick of these dolphins"
- Steve Zissou, The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou
80. "I was 12 going on 13 the first time I saw a dead human being. It happened in the summer of 1959-a long time ago, but only if you measure in terms of years"
- The Writer, Stand By Me
81. "Mother! Oh God, mother! Blood! Blood!"
- Norman Bates, Psycho
82. "Frankly, you're beginning to smell and for a stud in New York, that's a handicap"
- Enrico "Ratso" Rizzo, Midnight Cowboy
83. "Chapter One. He adored New York City. He idolized it all out of proportion. Eh uh, no, make that he, he romanticized it all out of proportion"
- Isaac Davis, Manhattan
84. "You just never know when you're living in a golden age"
- Alexander Payne, Z Channel: A Magnificent Obsession
85. "Will the dancing Hitlers please wait in the wings? We are only seeing singing Hitlers"
- Roger De Bris, The Producers
86. "If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human fucking beings. You are nothing but unorganized grabastic pieces of amphibian shit!"
- Gunnery Sergeant Hartman, Full Metal Jacket
87. "I'm a foolish old man who's been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpie in trousers and a nincompoop"
- Rooster Cogburn, 2010's True Grit
88. "You're one... *ugly* motherfucker!"
- Dutch, Predator
89. "For one who has not lived even a single lifetime, you're a wise man, Van Helsing"
- Count Dracula, Dracula
90. "Maybe it will and maybe it won't, but if it do, you gonna fly through them pearly gates with the biggest fucking smile St. Peter ever seen!"
- Coffy, Coffy
91. "Food for five years, a thousand gallons of gas, air filtration, water filtration, Geiger counter. Bomb shelter! Underground... God damn monsters"
- Burt Gummer, Tremors
92. "Think ya used enough dynamite there, Butch?"
- Sundance Kid, Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid
93. "Now let me correct you on a couple of things, OK? Aristotle was not Belgian. The central message of Buddhism is not 'Every man for himself.' And the London Underground is not a political movement. Those are all mistakes, Otto. I looked them up."
- Wanda, A Fish Called Wanda
94. "The ghosts are moving tonight, restless... hungry. May I introduce myself? I'm Watson Pritchard. In just a moment I'll show you the only really haunted house in the world"
- Watson Pritchard, House on Haunted Hill
95. "The Irish are the blacks of Europe. And Dubliners are the blacks of Ireland. And the Northside Dubliners are the blacks of Dublin. So say it once, say it loud: I'm black and I'm proud"
- Jimmy Rabbitte, The Commitments
96. "I am serious... and don't call me Shirley"
- Dr. Rumack, Airplane!
97. "A decapitated head can continue to see for approximately twenty seconds. So when I have one that's gawking, I always hold it up so that it can see its body. It's a little extra I throw in for no added charge"
- The Gemini Killer, The Exorcist III
98. "Waste not, want not!"
- Helga Ten Dorp, Deathtrap
99. "I knew it. I'm surrounded by assholes!"
- Dark Helmet, Spaceballs
100. "There are no two words in the English language more harmful than 'good job'"
- Terence Fletcher, Whiplash